Re: [ontolog-forum] Separating pragmatics and semantics

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: jure2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 10:52:27 +0100

Very telling then that a distinguishing characteristics of social
systems, communities, is shared purposes and processes    (01)

(ie allows some separation of pragmatics and semantics, since one is
then a shared given, and the other a negotiable variable)    (02)

Has implications for designing socio-technical systems such as ontologies    (03)

Jenny Ure    (04)