Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology, Information Models and the 'Real World': C

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: KCliffer@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:53:08 EDT
John and Pat, as well as others:

Thanks for your thoughts, and for your patience in explaining things with which I have not been familiar, and in which I have had misconceptions or have been imprecise in my use of "natural" language. I try to confine my comments to things that I know enough about to provide useful input. Nevertheless, I sometimes stray into territory unfamiliar enough to me that I risk comments from a too-naive position. I think one of the reasons I was invited to join here was to provide a perspective from another point of view - which happens to be that of a natural scientist/educator, rather than primarily a philosopher or information scientist. Thanks for bearing with me.

Ken