Re: [ontolog-forum] sources sought information sharing capabilities

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: William Burkett <william.burkett@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:31:25 -0700
Hi, Peter --    (01)

I just now noticed your response to Information Sharing initiative.  I
work for a company called Eurostep and - as you may guess from the name
- our presence is must larger in Europe than in the US.  We're not an
"ontology" company in the sense of reasoning, but we are an "ontology"
company with respect to information sharing, system integration, and
application interoperability.  I'd be interested in talking with you
more about this if you think it would be worthwhile.    (02)

Thanks    (03)

Bill    (04)

--
William C. Burkett
Eurostep America, Inc.

the property of Eurostep Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any
part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all copies of this message.    (07)