[ontolog-forum] Coordinating the reduction of the summit discussion into

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Upper Ontology Summit convention" <uos-convene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Upper Ontology Summit Organizing Committee <uos-org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:44:40 -0800
All,    (01)

Thursday, 15-February-2007 - no special event (invited speaker, panel
discussion, etc.) has been scheduled, and we will, instead, have our
regular weekly active members conference call (aka. operations
planning & review meeting) as usual.    (02)

We are planning to devote time, during this session, to coordinate the
synthesis of the "Ontology Summit 2007" virtual discourse, and to
exchange ideas on how best to summarize it in our collaborative
write-up of the discussions on our wiki.    (03)

All who are actively engaged in the discourse, and, in particular,
those who are or are going to volunteer for the writing/editing tasks,
are encouraged to join us at this call.    (04)

Please refer to details at the session wiki page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2007_02_15    (05)

We will be spending the first hour of the call in our regular meeting
agenda items (including the focused discussion described above), and
use an (optional) additional hour on wiki editing tutorial and sharing
of best practices. Everyone interested is welcomed to join us.    (06)

RSVP (to me at <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx> appreciated.    (07)

Regards.  =ppy