Re: [ontolog-forum] UNSUBSCRIBE

To: jdelre@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Christopher Menzel <cmenzel@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 15:33:34 -0600
Did you not see the information at the bottom of every single message
sent from the list?  Specifically the link labeled "Unsubscribe"?  If
you did, and that link did not work for you, then perhaps you do not
properly recall the address you that used to subscribe in the first
place.  In that case, check the link labeled "Subscribe/Config" and
follow the instructions for retrieving that information.  And if that
doesn't work, your next step, rather than rudely spamming everyone on
the mailing list, is to contact the list administrator directly,
whose address can be found at the bottom of the list homepage.    (01)

My apologies for cc'ing the entire list with this matter, but this is
not the first time a member has unpleasantly spammed everyone because
he or she is unaware of elementary mailing list etiquette.  Hopefully
the simple instructions above will avert similar episodes in the future.    (02)

With all kind wishes,    (03)

-cm    (04)

On Feb 8, 2007, at 8:18 AM, jdelre@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:    (05)