Re: [ontolog-forum] Quick take on where we stand in our discussions

To: ray@xxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:57:14 -0700
Dear Steve,

Thanks very much for this overview of where things stand.  From my perspective, it has come not a moment too soon!  I have to admit, I was at the point where I was thinking I'd signed up for the wrong forum.  You really have put things well into perspective, though, and I appreciate that very much.  Thanks, again.

Keith DeWeese