Re: [ontolog-forum] CfP: Knowledge Organization and Semantic Technologie

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 06:52:33 -0800
Thank you, Viktoria. (the following is for everyone else too ...)    (01)

You might consider adding an entry to the community wiki page (for
relevant Calls) at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RelevantCallsOfInterest2007    (02)

Also, if there are relevant events you are involved in, please add
them to the wiki page (for relevant Events) at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?RelevantEventsOfInterest2007    (03)

Thanks & regards.  =ppy