Re: [ontolog-forum] Invitation to Jan. 23 wrkshp at NSF - Organizing Aro

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Duane Nickull <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 15:06:25 -0800
Whoops - please disregard.  I meant to send this privately to Susan.    (01)

Duane    (02)

On 1/5/07 3:05 PM, "Duane Nickull" <dnickull@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:    (03)

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/CollaborativeOrganiz>>

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/VenueLogistics_01_23>>
_

http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?CommunityLearning_CWE/ConferenceCalls_2>>
0
>> 07_01_09
>>
>> 4. Related events: Designing Cyberinfrastructure for Collaboration and
>> Innovation, January 29-30, National Academy of Science:
>> http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid3D1A
>>
>> 5. Future and Past Workshop Schedule
>> http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Susan
>>
>> Susan B. Turnbull
>> Co-chair, Emerging Technology SC, Architecture and Infrastructure
>> Committee
>> Co-chair, Social, Economic, and
>> Workforce Implications of IT CG, Subcommittee on Networking and IT R&D
>> Senior Program Advisor
>> Intergovernmental Solutions Division
>> Office of Citizen Services and Communications
>> US General Services Administration
>> p 202.501.6214
>> susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx
>> http://www.gsa.gov/collaborate

>>      (04)

Sr. Technical Evangelist - Adobe Systems, Inc.           *
Chair - OASIS SOA Reference Model Technical Committee    *
Blog: http://technoracle.blogspot.com                    *
Music: http://www.mix2r.com/audio/by/artist/duane_nickull*