[ontolog-forum] Semantic audio annotation using Ontologies

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Mattia sarto <mattiasarto@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:14:50 +0100 (CET)
Hi,I'm new in this Forum and I Hope that someone can help me.....sorry for
my english but i don't speak it very well!!!
Someone know a system (software or tool) that allow to do semantic
annotation (and possibly retrieving) of audio using ontologies?Like ontolog of Jon Heggland (http://www.idi.ntnu.no/~heggland/ontolog/) I need it for insert a quotation in my university thesis......but I don't find anythig....PLEASE HELP
ME!!!!
Thanks,bye.
Mattia