[ontolog-forum] Ontology Measurement & Evaluation - discussion [Fwd: Re:

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:41:01 -0800
Reminder: NIST-Ontolog-NCOR Mini-Series: Ontology
Measurement and Evaluation (Session-2) - Thu 21-Dec-2006    (01)

Details at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2006_12_21    (02)

I've just uploaded the slides.    (03)

The discourse has already begun (I'm forwarding this
very interesting thread) below ...    (04)

Don't miss the talk ... RSVP to me (offline) if you
haven't already responded!    (05)

Regards.  =ppy