Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker - Dr. Pat Hayes - Thu26-Oct-

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Schiffel, Jeffrey A" <jeffrey.a.schiffel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:28:50 -0500
 Peter,    (01)

I cannot attend, since I'm at a conference at STRATCOM. I really did
look forward to hearing Pat.    (02)

I assume that it will be recorded, as always. We all appreciate your
hard work on these teleconferences.    (03)

Regards,    (04)

Jeffrey Schiffel   (316) 393-0497  M/C K81-77
The Boeing Company - IDS Wichita
System of Systems Engineering