[ontolog-forum] Fwd: Message from the OASIS President

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:24:33 -0700
Forwarding this wonderful message from Patrick Gannon, President of OASIS ...    (01)

... I would also like to take the opportunity to congratulate Pat and
the OASIS community for the success they have achieved, and to thank
them for their outstanding effort and leadership in forging open
standards for all.    (02)

Regards.  =ppy