[ontolog-forum] Re: Summer Collaborative Expedition Workshop Series at

To: "Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 11:55:24 -0700
Thank you, Brand.    (01)

Fyi, ... Ontolog Community members.  =ppy
--    (02)

On 6/3/06, Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <Niemann.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Peter, In case you would like to distribute this to the Ontolog Forum. Brand    (03)

//
Greetings:    (04)

We are pleased to invite you to the Summer Collaborative Expedition
Workshop Series at NSF as follows:    (05)

1. June 20, 2006 at NSF - Open Collaboration: Networking Geospatial
Information Technology for Interoperability and Spatial Ontology
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/OpenCollaboration_NetworkingGeospatialInformationTechnology_2006_06_20
Note: This workshop continues on Wednesday, June 21st and Thursday,
June 22nd with a focus on Geospatial Ontologies.    (06)

2. July 18, 2006 at NSF - Open Collaboration: Networking Wiki
Information Technology for Information Sharing and Knowledge
Management
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/OpenCollaboration_NetworkingWikiInformationTechnology_2006_07_18    (07)

3. August 15, 2006 at NSF - Open Collaboration: Networking Semantic
Interoperability Across Distributed Organizations and Their Ontologies
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/OpenCollaboration_NetworkingSemanticInteroperability_2006_08_15    (08)

Please RSVP to niemann.brand@xxxxxxx indicating which dates you are
interested in attending and designate either in person or remotely
with your name and organization.    (09)

Also please note the Venue, Logistics, and Handling of Laptops to be
Connected to the NSF Wireless Network information at
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExpeditionWorkshop/VenueLogistics_2006_06_20
and the Visiting NSF ( http://www.nsf.gov/about/visit/ ) and Ballston
Area Hotels ( http://www.nsf.gov/about/visit/ ) links on each agenda
Wiki page.    (010)

Brand Niemann
SICoP, Co-Chair
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BrandNiemann    (011)

P.S. The are also free Special "Networking EA and KM" Events planned
for July 26th and September 13th and the 5th Semantic Interoperability
for E-Government (October 10-11th) and 2nd SOA for E-Government
(October 30-31st) Conferences being planned and your participation in
those is also most welcome. See
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SICoP#nid2YXW
//    (012)