Re: [ontolog-forum] July 23rd 2006 Face-to-Face Announcement and Call f

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ONTAC-WG General Discussion <ontac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 19:05:31 -0700
Thanks, Kurt.    (01)

Just wanted to alert people who are interested in this workshop
theme (the layers, limits and lacunas of natural, semi-formal,
and formal ontologies) on a very relevant recent discussion
thread that is ongoing at the [ontac-forum] (under the subject
"Problems of ontology").    (02)

... see starting message of that thread at:
http://colab.cim3.net/forum/ontac-forum/2006-05/msg00004.html    (03)

Maybe some of the folks who are engaged in that conversation
would like to present their arguments at our workshop too!    (04)

Regards.  =ppy