Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantically-Interlinked Online Communities

To: dodds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Ontologizing-Ontolog <ontologizing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 14:19:55 -0700
Thank you very much for drawing our attention to this, Ed. ...
Yes, this is very relevant to what we are doing with the
"Ontologizing the Ontolog Body of Knowledge" initiative.    (01)

... we should should into this a little more (say, via exchange
on this list, or even at tomorrow's call), and possibly invite
them over to our discussion.    (02)

Is anyone in contact with the people (at DERI?) who are driving
this SIOC program?    (03)

Regards.  =ppy