Re: [ontolog-forum] Semantic Technologies Conference Report with Upper

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Internet Business Logic <ibl@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:19:52 -0400
Rex --

You wrote about the apparent mismatch between the level of our digital technology and the level of our technological tools .

In this connection, you may be interested in

     http://www.semantic-conference.com/program/sessions/S2.html

and in the kind of Wiki
system for executable English content that is online at the site below.

Thanks in advance for comments.                           Adrian Walker

--

Internet Business Logic (R)
Executable open vocabulary English
Online at www.reengineeringllc.com
Shared use is free

Reengineering,  PO Box 1412,  Bristol,  CT 06011-1412,  USA

Phone 860 583 9677     Mobile 860 830 2085     Fax 860 314 1029

Rex Brooks wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pass along the report I did on the recent Semantic Technologies Conference and the Upper Ontology Summit. SourceMedia decided to provide the Upper Ontology Summit sidebar as a pdf, so if you click on the link in the article, it downloads. I thought I should give you a heads up on that.

http://www.datawarehouse.com/article/?articleId=6217

Regards,
Rex