[ontolog-forum] Re: Invitation to Expedition Wkshp on March 14 at Inter

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 12:26:16 -0800
Relaying Susan Turnbull et al's Collaborative Expedition Workshop
#49 announcement below.    (01)

This is going to be held at NIST (Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA)
also (and will be there one day before our 2006.03.15 Upper
Ontology Summit event!)    (02)

Register now (per instructions below), if you plan to attend
(either on-site or remotely).    (03)

Regards.  =ppy