RE: [ontolog-forum] Part-2 session for the Ontolog Invited Speaker - Dr.

To: "'Peter P. Yim'" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'[ontolog-forum] '" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter F Brown" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:46:49 +0100
Peter:
I've just been listening to the mp3 file of last week's call, and deeply
regret not being able to have been there. I must also give my apologies for
today's part2 follow-up call, as I will not be able to participate either:
it's a bad time of day for me calling from Vienna, Austria, but at least I
can follow asynchronously...! Hope to have more opportunities to participate
at future meetings...    (01)

Best regards,    (02)

Peter B
-------------
Peter F Brown
---
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
---
Senior Expert
eGovernment - Legal, Organisational and International Issues
Austrian Federal Chancellery
---
Co-Editor, OASIS SOA Reference Model
---