Re: [ontolog-forum] Joint SICoP-Ontolog Discussion Session - eGov Ontolo

To: "Brand Niemann" <bniemann@xxxxxxx>, "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: marc.wine@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:25:27 -0400

Got it. Thanks

Marc
________________________
Marc Wine, M.H.A.
Health IT Coordination
GSA Office of Intergovernmental Solutions
1800 F St., NW  Wash., D.C. 20405
Tel. 202-208-6999
Email: marc.wine@xxxxxxx
Web Site: www.gsa.gov/intergov

"Brand Niemann" <bniemann@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ontolog-forum-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10/26/2005 08:57 AM
Please respond to
"Brand Niemann" <bniemann@xxxxxxx>; Please respond to
"[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [ontolog-forum] Joint SICoP-Ontolog Discussion Session - eGov Ontology Communities - 2005.11.10 - Preparation

Marc, I have added you, which I already intended to, and please mention the
status of the VistaA ontology that is being made available at
WorldVistaA.org as open source (Mark Roest) and the individual who emailed
the ONTAC recently about an EHR ontology. Thanks,

Brand