Re: [ontolog-forum] FEA-RMO Instance Data

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 19:57:36 -0700
Adrian,    (01)

Thank you for sharing your work on FEA-RMO with us here.    (02)

Noting that some of the principals of FEA-RMO are not on this
forum, you might also try to reach them and a more appropriate
constituency (if you haven't already) via the process they
described at:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HowToSubmitFEARMO_Comments    (03)

Regards.  =ppy