Re: [health-ont] ANNOUNCEMENT: Ontolog Forum Panel Discussion Aug. 25, 2

To: health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:58:57 -0700
Thanks, Rex. I'm really looking forward to hearing the
perspectives of the esteemed panelists, and to the ensuing
discussion.    (01)

All,    (02)

Please note that the link to the wiki session page should be:    (03)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_08_25    (04)

(I've updated that on Rex's original message too, he was
inadvertently pointing people to the preparation page.)    (05)

By the way, as usual, this will be a virtual session over an
augmented conference call. The session is expected to start with
a 5-minute summary perspective from each of our panelists, which
will then be followed by an extended discussion between the
participants and the panel.    (06)

The session is open to all. Feel free to circulate this to people
you know who may be interested and/or are willing to contribute
to the discussion.    (07)

The entire session will be recorded and made available as open
content under the prevailing Ontolog IPR policy (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WikiHomePage#nid32).    (08)

A summary of this discussion will hopefully be presented, on
behalf of the Ontolog Community, at the upcoming FCW First
Federal Health IT Conference in Washington DC (Nov. 17~18, 2005)
if our submission is accepted.    (09)

See you at the session.  =ppy
--    (010)

Msg Archives: http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/health-ont/