Article on States Collaboration on EHR [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] NCOR]

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Mark Musen <musen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 07:55:37 -0700
Great article, Marc! Thank you for sharing it with us. Please
send our appreciations to Peter Groen too.    (01)

Your (the authors') analysis, as well as the pragmatic and well
thought out recommendations are especially relevant, given the
ongoing Nationwide Health Information Network initiatives.    (02)

We look forward to the opportunity to contribute, when some of
those efforts you outlined go into planning, design and
implementation.    (03)

Best regards.  =ppy