Regular Telecon Day-time [was - Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Proceedings of

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:57:50 -0700
Thanks for the input, Evan.    (01)

You saw the input from Steve too, right? (see:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2005_06_02#nidCVN
)
Would (some of) the time he propose work well for you?    (02)

In particular, has the SWBPD decide on their regular telecon time
yet (if not, when do you think you'll know for sure)? We
definitely don't want to run into that again!    (03)

Tx.  =ppy