Re: [ontolog-forum] Regular meeting time [was - Re: Proceedings of the

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Scott L. Holmes" <scottlholmes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 05:46:32 -0700 (PDT)
Ah, good. I've not been able to participate
lately on account of this issue.    (01)

(a) Any day is a good day. Thursdays seem fine.    (02)

(b) I'm in Eastern time zone - I have to take
time away from my regular job to attend and this
is seldom possible (remaining so for the next
several months). A start time later in the day
4-5 p.m. EST would be ideal - I don't mind
staying late to participate.    (03)

Thanks for the opportunity to provide feedback,    (04)

Scott L Holmes    (05)