[ontolog-forum] Regular meeting time [was - Re: Proceedings of the Thu

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:06:26 -0700
Thank you for the quick response, Evan.    (01)

 > I really wish you would move the ontolog telecon time...    (02)

We're supposed to get some feedback about this ... let's start here.    (03)

(a) What other day in the week would work better for you?    (04)

(b) Is the hour OK? If not, what would work better?    (05)

All: please give us your input to these two question too, if
changing the day and time of our weekly call would help you make
it to our conference calls regularly.    (06)

Thanks.  =ppy