Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: [health-ont] NHIN RFI Responses

To: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[health-ont]" <health-ont@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:45:54 -0800
Adam,    (01)

I totally agree with you in the case of our approach in the NHIN-RFI response.    (02)

The statement I cited, though, isn't associated with our approach or
recommendation, but is  the first line under the heading "What is an
Ontology?" -- I assume, we are attempting, there, to explain to the
audience (who may, or may not be totally conversant with the nuances)
what ontologies are all about.    (03)

Cheers.  -ppy