Re: [ontolog-forum] proceedings from the Thu 2004-12-16 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:58:21 -0800
Great call today.    (01)

Made inroads into both projects ...  See proceedings of the call at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_12_16#nid021    (02)

Bob Smith will be organizing another work session (probably next Tue or
Wed 2004.12.21 or 22) for the NHIN-RFI team. Therefore, watch out for
his post on the matter.    (03)

Kurt Conrad and Adam Pease will be taking the lead in the CCTS response
effort, and have designated next Thursday's (the 2004.12.23 conference
call) to work on that.    (04)

It's decided that we take a holiday break, and will not have a call on
Thu 2004.12.30.    (05)

To everyone in the community:   H A P P Y    H O L I D A Y S  !    (06)

Sincerely.  -ppy

Peter P. Yim wrote Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:07:33 -0800:    (08)