Re: [ontolog-forum] Re: Hi

To: onto@xxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:53:27 -0700
All:  the earlier message under the same "subject" could be malware.
Please delete it and do not try to open the attachment.  -ppy    (01)

Ming,    (02)

A possible malware message has been sent into the forum under your name.
I have therefore put postings from your email address under temporary
"moderation", to make sure similar messages don't get into our
distribution and archives through the same channel.
Please scan your system and ensure that it is not infected, and let me
know when you feel comfortable enough that we could remove the
"moderation" setting to you posting access.    (03)

It's quite possible that you were not infected, but your email address
was spoofed. Please take the necessary precautions nonetheless.    (04)

Tx.  -ppy

Onto wrote Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:06:13 +0800:    (06)