[ontolog-forum] Invitation to the Oct. 19, 2004 Collaborative Expeditio

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 09:51:21 -0700
All,    (01)

Forwarding Susan Turnbull's invitation below:    (02)

//
Date:         Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:21:17 -0400
From: Susan Turnbull <susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Invitation to the Oct. 19 Collaborative Expedition Workshop at
NSF, no fee, Pls RSVP
To: UA-EXPEDITION@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    (03)

Greetings!    (04)

You are invited to the next Collaborative Expedition workshop on
Tuesday, October 19, 2004, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., at the National
Science Foundation, Ballston, VA.  Workshop participants will explore an
expanded context for advancing intergovernmental mechanisms in light of
convergence challenges relevant to e-Government. Exploration will include
how to evolve multi-stakeholder best practice processes for implementing a
Federal Enterprise Architecture Data Reference Model XML Profile.  In
addition we'll have hands-on introduction to Semantic Technology tools for
Open Standards Web Applications. Complete agenda and venue information is
available at:
http://colab.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?BestPracticeProcessforImplementingFEA_Data_Reference_Model_XMLProfile_2004_10_19    (05)

Please share this invitation with interested colleagues. RSVP to
Renee.Hughes@xxxxxxx or 202-501-4083.  Please note, all laptops brought to
the workshop must first be scanned for viruses in Room 357, Stafford I.    (06)

Best Regards,
Susan    (07)

Susan Turnbull, GSA, Office of Citizen Services and Communications
Co-chair, Social, Economic, and Workforce Implications of IT, NITRD and
Co-Chair, Emerging Technology Subcommittee, AIC
p 202.501.6214
susan.turnbull@xxxxxxx
//    (08)

This is the workshop we have been talking about, where Mike Daconta will
be presenting his ideas on enriching the FEA (Federal Enterprise
Architecture) DRM (Data Reference Model).    (09)

This is also the workshop where we (the ontolog-forum) will be
participating, in collaboration with the Protege Project (Stanford
Medical Informatics) in a presentation of the "Protege" ontology
development tool.    (010)

Look forward to having a lot of you there. (Do RSVP to
Renee.Hughes@xxxxxxx or 202-501-4083) at your earliest convenience.    (011)

Regards.  -ppy    (012)