Re: [ontolog-forum] UBL Liaison from the Ontolog Forum

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jon Bosak <Jon.Bosak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 11:54:10 -0700
Ontolog Members,    (01)

The balloting window, again, has come and gone.    (02)

The motion, proposed by Peter Yim, and seconded by Bill McCarthy,    (03)

   that "Peter Yim be appointed as Liaison to the OASIS UBL TC from the
Ontolog Forum"    (04)

has been passed. We now have a liaison to the UBL TC.    (05)

--    (06)

Jon / UBL,    (07)

We, at the Ontolog-Forum is pleased to accept your invitation, and has
appointed Peter Yim as our Liaison to the OASIS UBL TC. Please
communicate with him directly on matter pertaining to this role and
activity.    (08)

-ppy    (09)

Peter P. Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Co-convener, Ontolog-Forum    (010)

--    (011)

To All,    (012)

Thank you very much for the support and for appointing me to this UBL
Liaison role. I pledge to put in my best effort.    (013)

Regards.  -ppy
--    (014)

Peter P. Yim wrote Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:26:48 -0700:    (015)