Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from Conference Call Thu 2004-07-22

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Adam Pease <adampease@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:30:51 -0700
Hi Evan,
   The SUO-KIF to OWL translator is incomplete.  My team started on it
while I was at Teknowledge, but I left the company before finishing the
task, and haven't had funding to work on it since.  I believe my former
employees did some work on it after I departed, but clearly not much.  I'm
in contact with some graduate students who have expressed interest in doing
a proper translator as part of their master's degree research, so this may
get done over the next few months.    (01)

Adam    (02)

At 02:06 PM 7/22/2004, ewallace@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:    (03)