[ontolog-forum] [Fwd: Re: [egov] USE OF WEB SERVICES]

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 17:03:56 -0700
Fyi ... Susan Turnbull passed this along. Thought some of us might be
interested.    (01)

I would also like to take the opportunity to welcome Susan, who just
joined us her at the ontolog-forum as an observer. ... Welcome, Susan!    (02)

For those of us who will be at the face-to-face functions in Washington
DC next week, we will definitely be meeting with Susan and her
colleagues then. I'm really loking forward to an exciting week of
workshops, meetings, and sharing experience with Communities of Practice
that share somewhat similar vision, goals and passion.    (03)

Regards.  -ppy