RE: [ontolog-forum] Re: CANCELED: Orlando EIDX Semantic Methodology sess

To: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, jon.bosak@xxxxxxx
Cc: ihenzel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: dsommer@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Schuldt, Ron L" <ron.l.schuldt@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:55:43 -0600
I am not certain why I am reading this for the first time via the
ontolog email discussion group, but the decision regarding my attendance
at the Orlando EIDX meeting versus a conflicting AIA meeting Aug 3-5 in
Buffalo has not been finalized. I simply made the CompTIA staff aware of
my dilemma but was (still am) working hard to find a solution. I am
still trying to determine if it is feasible that I attend the EIDX
session on August 3rd and the AIA sessions Aug 4-5.    (01)

If the EIDX/CompTIA decision is final (i.e., cannot be reversed), then
it makes it much easier for my decision although regrettable that the
discussion will be delayed until December.     (02)

Ron Schuldt
Senior Staff Systems Architect
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
11757 W. Ken Caryl Ave.
#F521 Mail Point DC5694
Littleton, CO 80127
303-977-1414