Re: [ontolog-forum] e-Gov Links of Interest

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 12:44:49 -0700
Thank you for sharing, and for the contribution, Cecelia.    (01)

The links, and the summary you have provided, will be saving
individuals (like myself) a bunch of time, scanning sites after sites
that comes out of a web search.    (02)

It would be wonderful to continue on with you effort by starting a set
of member-recommended-resources on our wiki by seeding it with what
you have contributed here.    (03)

Anyone want to get that going, along with Cecelia?    (04)

Appreciate the effort! Tx.  -ppy

Cecelia Hickel wrote Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:43:44 -0700:    (06)