[ontolog-forum] FW: Ontolog Workshop Proposal

To: "Ontolog_Forum" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "William E. McCarthy" <mccarth4@xxxxxxx>, "Pat Cassidy" <cassidy@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:34:34 -0700
Hello All,    (01)

Thanks to Kurt, Bill, Pat, and Peter, our workshop has been approved, and
the Call for Papers/Participation is available at the Protégé Conference
website (Under Workshops).    (02)

We struggled with the workshop title and the topics....     (03)

"Extending Enterprise Ontologies: Levels, Limits, and Tensions" emerged as a
reasonable compromise between several suggestions.    (04)

NOTE: the content on our Wiki does not map fully to the content at
conference yet.    (05)

See the Workshops at http://protege.stanford.edu/conference/2004/     (06)

Regards,    (07)

Bob    (08)