[ontolog-forum] RE: Request for an Ontolog Workshop at 7th Conference o

To: "'Natasha Noy'" <noy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: 'Kurt Conrad' <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Leo Obrst <Lobrst@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Peter P. Yim'" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Ontolog_Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bob Smith" <robsmith5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 12:12:48 -0700

Dear Natasha,    (01)

Thanks for your helpful response to our questions on an Ontolog Workshop.    (02)

Our full intent is to provide a general interest workshop that would
interest Protégé Conference attendees in addition to our Ontolog attendees.
We are working now on a draft Call for Participation/Papers that will
hopefully fit into the existing framework of Workshops.    (03)

For more information about our role in enterprise Ontology projects, and how
our projects build upon Protégé's capabilities, please see our Ontolog
Charter as an open and collaborative volunteer community at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/wiki/    (04)

Do you have a time frame in which we need to provide you with our finalized
CfP ?    (05)

Regards,    (06)

Bob Smith     (07)