Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Brand Nieman

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 00:22:55 -0700
Many thanks to Dr. Brand Niemann and all who joined us at today's
virtual presentation session.    (01)

The proceedings, and link to Dr. Niemann's slides are available at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_04_22    (02)

I have taped today's session, and will be digitizing it and making an
archived audio stream available (once I get around to it.)    (03)

I am happy to announce that Brand has already subscribed to the
[ontolog-forum] mailing list, and is now a member of the community.
For questions that are of general community interest, do post it at
the forum, so that Brand's responses can be shared by all of us.    (04)

Best regards,
PPY    (05)