Re: [ontolog-forum] Invited Presentation - Dr. Patrick Cassidy - 2004.03

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 12:51:59 -0800
Wonderful presentation today. "Thank you" to Pat, and to all who
particpated.    (01)

While Pat's live demo on Protege of the SMINK012 ontology could not be
replicated verbally here, the outline of the presentation, notes and
some of the discussion are available at:    (02)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ConferenceCall_2004_03_11    (03)

For those who would like to try things out themselves, access
information to the work-in-progress ontology are available from the
above page too.    (04)

Thanks, again, Pat, for taking the time to prepare and present your work.    (05)

-ppy

Patrick Cassidy wrote Tue, 09 Mar 2004 23:32:18 -0500:    (07)