[ontolog-forum] Ontolog Invited Speaker Presentation - Steve Ray - Thu

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Steve Ray <ray@xxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 00:31:07 -0800
Dr. Steve Ray from NIST will be will be delivering a presentation
entitled "NIST's Semantic Approach to Standards and Interoperability"
during our Thu 2004-02-12 conference call.    (01)

He will be talking about the application of formalized ontologies in
the development of data standards.  Ultimately, by using this
approach, official normative standards would be defined formally, such
as with first-order logic, with natural language descriptions handled
as informative annexes.    (02)

Conference Call Details:    (03)