[ontolog-forum] Re: Access to UBLONT

Cc: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:27:47 -0800
Adam,    (01)

Oh, I just discovered, it's only the term "instance" that is causing
trouble. Other terms (e.g. "address", "domain, "Relation") are
returning the proper results.    (02)

Turns out the same error with "instance" shows up in the localhost
implementation too.    (03)

-ppy

Peter Yim wrote Tue, 20 Jan 2004 00:12:51 -0800:    (05)