[ontolog-forum] Re: TDAN / Issues in E-Commerce Integration

To: Adrian Walker <adrianw@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Peter Yim <peter.yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2004 15:00:20 -0800
Happy New Year to you, Adrian.    (01)

Thank you for providing the link to your article, which I am sharing
with the other members of the ontolog by way of copying this thread to
the forum.    (02)

May I take this chance to welcoming you to the ontolog-forum too --
haven't had a chance to do this (personally) since your subscription
in November. Your article makes a good vehicle in introducing you and
some of your work to all of us.    (03)

Still, when you have a chance, please complete and return our online
member survey too. It's at:    (04)

   http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/survey/ontolog0.html    (05)

[The above applies to all current active members and observers who
have not had a chance to return this survey yet. Please help us keep
our membership profile current.]    (06)

On behalf of the ontolog-forum, we look forward to your participation
and contribution in the future.    (07)

Regards.  -ppy