[ontolog-forum] Methodology of Integration

To: ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "PbIKOB__B.B." <rykov-mtd@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 10:32:10 +0300 (MSK)

                 Dear Ontolog Forum Members,    (01)

   I need any links, papers (white ones are welcome :-), standards related with
the topic -     (02)

   Methodology of Integration of Electronic Document Flow in Corporation
with its (corporative) Intranet Portal    (03)

   Maybe (and preferable) ontolog and business logic model based ones.    (04)

   It is my awful translation from Russian. We always put main word in word
collocations ahead.    (05)

   So - in English maybe it would sound like -    (06)

   Corp E-DocFlow and Intranet Portal Integration Methodology    (07)

--
           Regards    (08)

  P bI K O B  B. B.  MOCKBA    (09)

 Vladimir Rykov, PhD in Computational Linguistics,
  MOSCOW
 http://rykov.narod.ru/
 Engl. http://www.blkbox.com/~gigawatt/rykov.html
 Tel +7-903-749-19-99    (010)