Re: [ontolog-forum] Reporting obligations in Norway

To: "Per Myrseth" <per.myrseth@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "[ontolog-forum] " <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Even Thorbergsen <even.thorbergsen@xxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:16:11 -0800
Per,    (01)

Thank you for your post. It was wonderful to have you and Even join us at
our meetings. You bring the "real" problem that gives meaning to the work.    (02)

By the way, I had to "approve" your post as the list administrator (since
this is a member-only list, as far as posting is concerned) since you have
not subscribed to the list yet. With your permission (and Even's too), I can
subscribe you to the list ... or, you can do so yourself by going to:

Best regards,
PPY    (04)

P.S. I am on a trip now ... will read your paper in more details when I
return to California.  -ppy