Re: [ontolog-forum] Adobe Acquires Yellow Dragon

To: johnchardin@xxxxxxxxx, "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: tom_lasalle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: john_schlesinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Farrukh Najmi <Farrukh.Najmi@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:37:18 -0500
john hardin wrote:    (01)

> iWay offers the Yellow Dragon reg/rep... You might contact them
> regarding this matter.    (02)

You may also consider the freebXML Registry at:    (03)

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net    (04)

It is the most feature complete and spec compliant implementation and
supports much of the soon to be finalized ebXML Registry version 3
specifications. Best of all it is absolutely royalty free.    (05)

If you need more information please post a follow up or contact me
directly. Thanks.    (06)

Thanks.    (07)

--
Farrukh    (08)