[ontolog-forum] conference call Thu 2003-09-25

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Peter Yim <peter_yim@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:32:27 -0700
You are hereby invited to join us in our regular (weekly) conference
call.       (01)

Conference Details :    (02)

Subject:    [UblOntology] project conference call Thu 2003-09-25    (03)

Comments/Agenda:    ... build rapport; ... sync up; ... distribute,
assign or arbitrate virtual ownership of tasks; ... and use it to deal
with emergencies. ... plus, member suggested agenda items.    (04)

** Key issue to be discussed: KIF vs Protégé; Formalization process    (05)

** Please post your suggested agenda items if you would like to see
anything put onto the agenda    (06)

** please post or upload any material to be shared to the list, to the
wiki or by ftp upload prior to the meeting    (07)

** VNC session will be started 5 minutes before the call at:
http://vnc2.cim3.net:5800/    (08)

*** view-only password: "ontolog"
*** view-and-control pw: to be supplied during session as needed    (09)

** During the call, please browse the wiki page at:
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2003-09-25    (010)