[ontolog-forum] Proceedings of Thu 2003-08-28 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 11:41:55 -0700
Proceedings from the call this morning is now available at:    (01)

   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2003-08-28    (02)

Note, in particular, that we are starting to plan out the details for
the early November face-to-face meeting/workshop that we have been
contemplating. A wiki page has been set up at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OntologWorkshop_Nov_2003 to
help us all get the act together.    (03)

We're soliciting ideas and comments for the event -- please either
post yours directly onto the above wiki page, or through posting to
this mailing list.    (04)

We need more people to get their hands dirty on the formalization
process. Please go back onto AdamPease's first tutorial, and start
working on a exercise or two. Through that exercise, we'll probably
have more concrete things to discuss.    (05)

Regards,
PPY