Re: [ontolog-forum] Ontology Browser Installation

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 23:59:23 -0700
I've done installing Michael Sevcenko's SUMO/KIF Browser (kifb) onto
the [ontolog] community site. It's now available at:    (01)

   http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/kifb    (02)

Adam: thanks again for the help. Please look it over to make sure
everything is working properly.    (03)

Regards,
PPY

Peter P. Yim wrote Thu, 31 Jul 2003 13:21:14 -0700:    (05)