Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings from the 2003.05.22 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 11:35:58 -0700
1. Tim McGrath (Chair of the UBL Library Content Sub-committee, who is
actually also a member of the [ontolog-forum]) joined us at the call
and provided an overview of UBL's status, answered questions and told
us what he feels as the opportunity for the [ontolog-forum] in this
ubl-ontolog collaboration.    (01)

2. Start getting ready for next week's tutorial. The recommendation is
that people should download Protégé and install it now. Get
installation type issues out of the way quickly (between now and next
Wednesday) so that we don't have to devote time to tackle them during
the tutorial session.    (02)

3.  ... (and more). See our call proceedings at:    (03)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2003-05-22#nid021    (04)

Regards,
PPY