[ontolog-forum] Updates to Ontolog Membership Directory

To: Ontolog Forum <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Kurt Conrad <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 14:20:53 -0700
All,    (01)

I just posted a set of updates to the Membership directory, which can
be found at:
      http://ontolog.cim3.net/file/membership/MemberRecords.html    (02)

Now is a good time (if you haven't done so already) to check it out,
verify that your information is correct, and forward any corrections
or updates.    (03)

The information was collected from two primary sources:    (04)

   - The Ontolog Member Survey
       http://ontolog.cim3.org/survey/ontolog0.html    (05)

   - Email intros, especially those that responded to the questions
     in the welcome message
       http://ontolog.cim3.net/forum/ontolog-forum/2002-10/msg00000.html    (06)

At the moment, the Membership directory is being maintained as an XML
file, which I'm updating manually.  Thus 1) typos are possible, and
2) I don't care too much how information is submitted.    (07)

If you haven't provided any background data, please take the time to
do so. Peter and I use this information on almost a daily basis.    (08)

It isn't too late to fill out either the online survey or respond to
the welcome message described above (even if you are only
lurking/observing).    (09)

Thanks.    (010)

/s/ kwc 2003.05.01 14:20    (011)