Re: [ontolog-forum] Proceedings for 2003.04.10 Conference Call

To: "[ontolog-forum]" <ontolog-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Peter P. Yim" <yimpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:59:51 -0700
Proceedings from the captioned conference call is now available at:    (01)

http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Conference_Call_2003-04-10#nid021    (02)

In particular, we are soliciting support from the forum to the following:    (03)

(a) comment/feedback to the UBL release 0p70. Please post to this
forum or to the wiki at
http://ontolog.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?UblRelease0p70 by Sat 4.12.03    (04)

(b) we need a volunteer to write up the use case relating to the
context driven address structure. Please step up and identify yourself
if you are so inclined.    (05)

Also,
(c)if we were to schedule a conference call with UBL TC leadership to
have them present the UBL release in particular, and the whole UBL
thrust in general, followed by a Q&A, who would be want to
participate? (I think we should have at least 10 people, before
proceeding to make the arrangement.)  Please send me a note if you are
interested.    (06)

Regards,
PPY    (07)

P.S. For those who were present, please review and correct the minutes
if you feel that I mis-captured anything. Tx.  -ppy